Research materials and routine analysis of chromatin associated processes
The Division of Molecular Biology offers research materials and routine analysis of chromatin associated processes.
- purified vertebrate histones as substrates for assaying histone modifications (histone acetyltransferases, histone methyltransferases)
- purified radioactively prelabeled, hyperacetylated vertebrate core histones for assaying histone deacetylases
- routine analysis service for histone deacetylases and histone methyltransferases
- screening of compounds for potential inhibitory activity towards histone deacetylases, histone acetyltransferases, and histone methyltransferases with purified plant and mammalian enzymes (IC50)
- acetylation status of core histones (AUT-PAGE, autoradiography, fluorography)
- chromatographic purification of histone acetyltransferases, deacetylases, and methyltransferases
For details and costs contact Peter Loidl (phone, +43 512/9003-70200; fax, +43 512/9003-73100;
Histone deacetylase antibodies
Polyclonal antibodies against mammalian HDACs are available from Zymed Laboratories. Visit
http://www.zymed.com/ for more
NEB-Freezer Program at Innsbruck Medical University
Restriction enzymes, polymerases, modification enzymes, DNA-markers, protein-markers, molecular biology kits, etc.
The freezer is located in the Division of Molecular Biology - Biocenter, Innrain 80-82, 3rd floor. Contact person: Doris Bratschun-Khan (phone 0043/512/9003-70223).